Infrared Sauna Benefits
Infrared Sauna manufacturers have provided a wide variety of benefits that they claim are provided by using an infrared sauna. Most of these benefits can also be found with traditional sauna use, although many of the claims say that the infrared sauna will provide more of the same benefits in the same amount of time. The following are claims made by manufacturers of infrared saunas:
A Sauna - For all your Finnish and infrared sauna needs
- Like exercise, taking a sauna speeds up your heart rate. The heat creates an increased need for oxygen, so you take deeper, fuller breaths. Increased oxygenation to your cells is among the important sauna benefits.
- While using an infrared sauna, your organs, tricked into believing your body has a fever, respond by flushing out toxins, which are whisked away by the increased flow of both blood and sweat.
- Infrared heat warms your body directly and creates a healthy purifying sweat at much lower temperatures than standard steam saunas.
- Infrared saunas purge clogged pores of deeply imbedded impurities and dead skin cells.
- Increased blood circulation that encourages a healthy flow of nutrients to your skin that helps relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis and burns.
- Encourage the healing of lesions and minor cuts.
- A sauna benefits people with chronic heart failure. In a Japanese test, people who spent 15 minutes a day, 5 days a week for 2 seeks in a 60C sauna then 30 minutes on a bed wrapped in blankets had significantly fewer premature heartbeats and episodes of irregular heart rates compared with people who didn't take the saunas. The sauna people also had lower blood concentrations of two hormones linked to heart damage--a significant infrared sauna health benefit. The saunas used in this study were heated with infrared lamps and were cooler than traditional saunas.
- Superior Detoxification: Removes Heavy Metals & Fat-stored Toxins.
- Stimulates and improves the immune system.
- Relieves pain.
- Aids in weight loss and cellulite reduction.